Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jane's Doodles: Friend, Happy Birthday

Hello.

It is my honoured and pleased to announce that I am officially joining Jane's Doodles Design Team. I adore many stamps company out there and Jane's Doodles is one of them that I would like to join as a team member. Along with the amazing design team, I am glad to share with you this one-layer card which uses Jane's Doodle stamps set. I have used this set to create the background with the combination of this set "Special Day" and "Daffodils" for the happy birthday sentiment.
Thanks for having me Jane and the rest of the design team member! Thank you.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your well deserved design team spot. Love the gradient diamonds. Gorgeous as always!

Jay Gee said...

Yay, so glad to have you as part of the team Angeline. Gorgeous card too :)

Jane said...

LOVE your simple and modern style!! So grateful to have you on board!! xo

Annette Allen said...

congratulations.. your card is gorgeous..

Happy Dance said...

Big congrats on the JD DT! How very exciting for you. Your card is perfectly and wonderfully CAS. Love the pastelly rainbow of diamonds. Great card. Bev